Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation. Your thoughts and words are declarations of who you think you are and how you perceive the world to be. Every time you think a negative thought or make a self depreciating comment you are actually affirming it as your personal truth. Fortunately, the same holds true for positive thoughts and statements.
Strong positive affirmations are powerful means of self-transformation and they are a key element in the creation of the life you desire. They work by purposely replacing the limiting ideas, negative beliefs and self-talk that you have taken on and internalized over the years with positive statements that assert who you want to be and how you want to experience life.
Remember, when creating affirmations you want to create positive, self-affirming, self-empowering statements that uplift and inspire you – that raise your emotional set point.
Below are some great examples we will be using during our 30 days. Pick 1-3 affirmations to say to yourself daily or feel free to make up ones of your own. Take a few minutes twice a day – when you first wake up, and right before you go to bed. Repeat the ones you have chosen one at a time, and then close your eyes after each one and then visualize it as if it has already come true.
- I approve of myself and unconditionally deeply love myself. I live in the present and am confident of the future.
- My personality exudes confidence. I am bold and outgoing.
- I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life.
- I am a problem solver. I focus on solutions and always find the best solution.
- I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations. I love challenges. They bring out the best in me.
- I know that I can master anything.
- Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed. I am proud of myself for even daring to try.
- I am well groomed, healthy and full of confidence. My outer well being is matched by my inner well being.
- Self-confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
- I always see only the good in others. I attract only positive people.
- I face difficult situations with courage and conviction. I always find a way out of such situations.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally. I am a deserving human being.
- I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
- I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
- I am well loved and well respected.
- My high self-esteem enables me to respect others and get respect back in return.
- I have the strength to make my dreams come true. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
- I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
- I like myself better and better each and every day.
- My high self-esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
- I accept others as they are and they in turn accept me as I am.
It matters little what others say. What matters is how I react and what
- I believe.
- All is well in my world and I trade love and acceptance with the world.
- I consciously release the past and live only in the present. That way I get to enjoy and experience life to the full.
- I have high self-esteem as I respect myself. I am a winner!
- I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
- I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.
- I am solution minded. Any problem that comes up in life is solvable.
- I am never alone. The universe supports me and is with me at every step.
- My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts, which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
- My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
Jack Canfield, America’s #1 Success Coach, is founder of the billion-dollar book brand Chicken Soup for the Soul® and a leading authority on Peak Performance and Life Success. If you’re ready to jump-start your life, make more money, and have more fun and joy in all that you do, get FREE success tips from Jack Canfield now at: www.FreeSuccessStrategies.com